Metro Ethernet & T1 Services: Scalable, Reliable Bandwidth for Your Business
Ensure that your communication capabilities keep pace with your changing business requirements with DataConnex Point to Point Metro Ethernet and T1 service. Many businesses accommodate their growing voice, data and video transport needs by purchasing additional low speed circuits. Over time, that can add up to excessive circuits and expense. Our Private Line service can reliably and securely aggregate your traffic on a single, cost-effective, high-speed circuit eliminating the need for multiple low-speed channels.
With our effective and cost-efficient Private Line we provide a dedicated full duplex point-to-point, high-capacity private line transport service that reliably and securely aggregates traffic on a single cost-effective circuit.
This helps you cut cost and improve response time. Transmission is digital, which means your signal is clean and free of cross talk, amplified noise and distortion maximizing business efficiency. T-1/DS-1 channels can be provided between two of your designated locations, or between one location and a DataConnex wire center.
Private Line: T1 and Metro Ethernet service transmits of isochronous serial data from 1.544Mbps to OC-192. It is provisioned on copper, fiber and in some instances, microwave radio. In some high-density cities, the service is provisioned on a synchronous optical network (SONET)-based interoffice network that connects wire centers.
Features and Options
• Copper, fiber, and microwave radio provisioning
• Central office multiplexing – 24 voice-equivalent channel capacity
• Central office multiplexer-to-multiplexer connection
• Dedicated, highly-protected bandwidth with scalable capacity from DS-1 to OC-192
• Clear channel capability
• Self-healing alternate route protection (SHARP) for local loop
• Automatic loop transfer protection against copper facilities failure
• Framing options include D4 framing, extended super frame, non-ANSI, and free framing
• Line code options include alternate mark inversion and binary eight zero substitution
• Ensures reliable, secure transport of high-volume communications between 2 locations
• Aggregates point-to-point voice, data, and video traffic on a single dedicated, cost-effective circuit
• Improves response time
• Provides clean, pure transmissions
• Comes with a service level agreement for provisioning and repair
• Enhances quality and utility of service with optional features