Implement VoIP without changing your current voice infrastructure.
DataConnex offers traditional Analog Voice Channels for business customers seeking the cost savings of Voice over IP, while retaining their current PBX phone system or other existing voice infrastructure.
DataConnex’s Analog Voice Channels offer analog services that work with your existing PBX and IP data network. There is no need to replace your PBX phone system, phones, or equipment.
Benefits of Using Analog Lines
- Reduce costs. Eliminate the need to purchase separate voice and data circuits.
- Optimize bandwidth. Analog Lines can be used for simultaneous voice, data, video conferencing, and faxing activities.
- One nationwide communications provider. DataConnex provides a full range of voice, unified communications, data networking, security, and cloud services, enabling you to work with a single communications provider for all of your business needs, across all of your business locations.
Customize your voice service to meet your needs.
- DataConnex’s traditional Analog POTS Lines support a variety of standard and optional features to help you customize your Voice services to meet your needs.
Standard Features for Analog Lines
- Dial tone via a standard Analog handoff
- A local telephone number
- Unlimited inbound and outbound local calling
- Metered domestic long distance and international calling
- Call Forwarding Always, Busy, No Answer and Not Reachable
- Three-Way Calling
- Last Number Redial
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Call Return
- Caller ID